DECO is expanding our team in Queensland and is looking for a Sales Superstar to join the team.
As one of Australia’s most respected supplier and manufacturer of timber look finished aluminium, DECO supplies high quality products to architects, designers, builders, developers and home renovators.
The QLD Sales Representative will handle a range of sales responsibilities incluidng, but not limited to:
- Developing unassailable relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Developers and Builders.
- Ability to seek out opportunities for Sales Growth.
- Reading and interpreting Project Specifications including product finishes
- Reading plans and performing accurate plan take offs
- Data entry and product design with an attention to detail
- Able to establish quick relationships
- Create and produce accurate quotes
This is a varied and challenging role requiring an independent, self motivated individual who is capable of setting and keeping schedules. You will have the ability to work under pressure, have a sense of urgency, be able to prioritise and have sound computer skills. You will have a high attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for a career opportunity or a lifestyle change and have the attributes listed above this is the position for you. We offer employment in a family owned and operated Company and a great salary package, including Motor Vehicle or Allowance, Laptop, Phone and a Commission Scheme.
If you believe you meet these criteria, please click here to apply and attach a resume and covering letter.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact us on 02 9726 7726.