Based on customers’ love of big, bold battens, DECO is pleased to announce the newest addition to the DecoBattenTM product range: the 50 mm x 250 mm QuickClickTM batten cover. Our biggest batten profile yet, the new click-on aluminium batten cover is one of the largest of its type available on the market, providing architects and designers alike greater flexibility and design freedom for their projects.
Considering its impressive size, the new extra-large batten cover is very lightweight when compared to other products such as timber, and our unique QuickClickTM batten system makes it fast and easy to install – saving time and money.
The QuickClickTM system by DecoBattenTM has been designed so that a concealed batten base can be fixed directly to any solid surface, removing the need for supports, frames or mounts. The batten cover can then be simply clicked into place over the batten base.
As part of DecoBatten’s popular two-piece batten range, the new profile also offers a range of benefits, including:
- • 100% solid aluminium – non-combustible and fire safe
- • A dimensionally perfect, linear architectural batten
- • Concealed fixings and hidden screws – for a seamless finish
- • Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- • Available in 30 + Super DurableTM DecoWood® timber finishes as well as concrete and rust-look finishes and standard powder coating finishes
- • Can be used vertically, horizontally or at any angle on any flat surface.
For more information on DecoBatten, click here.